Private house bathroom
Supply and laying of floors and sanitary ware
25 square meters
Beige and brown bathroom: concrete-effect porcelain tiles and floating bathroom cabinet
The beige and brown bathroom is very appreciated because it never goes out of fashion. The colours are warm, neutral and easy to matchwith any other colour. Our customer chose concrete-effect porcelain tiles in copper and beige colours. For the bathroom renovation we supplied and installed the following material:
- • walls: concrete-effect tiles, size 30×60, full-height laying, beige and brown colours alternate in the walls;
- floor: dark beige (almost mud-coloured) concrete-effect porcelain tiles;
- •floating bathroom cabinet, dark-brown wood-effect, with two drawers and a column with open compartment and two wall units with push&pull doors;
- • taps with a modern and sinuous style;
- • oval washbasin;
- • ground sanitary ware with a rounded, but modern shape.
The shower tray is not white, but also beige, matching the color of the floor and walls.
The result obtained is that of a classic bathroom, but with a touch of diversity, given both by the way in which the tiles have been laid in the bathroom cladding, and by the choice of bathroom furniture and taps.
Beige and brown colors can be considered classic and not modern, but if in the room they are combined with other elements with a strong character and used in a cunning way, they transform and become current. Beige and brown colors can be considered classic and not modern, but if in the room they are combined with other elements with a strong character and used in a cunning way, they transform and become current.
Below I leave you the photos of the bathroom renovation: get inspiration for your home!
Haven’t found the right inspiration yet? Peek at other projects!